What are the benefits of using a smart phone?

Since the iPhone was born, many people have gotten smart phones. Owning a smartphone seems to be a trend.

Why do people buy the smartphone? Are they a convenience for thebusinessman? A luxury for the rich person? Do others have reasons of their own?

Now I also own a smartphone. At first, I thought I could make calls and send and receive messages and that this would be enough. I got the iPhone as soon as I saved enough money andit has changed my life. One benefit of a smart phone is that it saves me money.

I'm a lover of 3C. However, if I bought any 3C products, it would break the bank.

My iPhone has changed all that. It includes an mp3 player, translator, notebook, calendar, internet access, a game player and much more. With it, I can solve any problem that arises.

Most important, it has saved money and fulfilled my wishes.

0 意見: