iPhone was broken.




A terrible thing happened last week. While I took a shower, my cat did an unforgivable thing. I walked into my room, and I saw my iPhone was lying on the floor. My heart is debris like the screen glasses of the iPhone. But this cat hasn't caught what happened.

First, I had it repaired. It cost me NT $3,000 and nothing but took 1 hour to fix. Sounds awesome. Actually, this event is not yet finished.

I had been calling my friends after I first sent it to be repaired. But they never heard my voice. I looked for the solution to the cell phone problems on the Internet. I thought I would only spend NT $800 fixing it again.

On the contrary, I paid NT $3,500. Because its audio IC was broken on the motherboard, the fix was more expensive. I didn't hesitate to patch it. Although, I felt very distressed about spending a lot of money.

My cat still didn't know what happened until now. I haven't "fixed" things to with him. Maybe he has never known what the iPhone is, and furthermore he was unaware of NT $6500 in total. So much he didn't know. He's just a cat.

0 意見: