。Sports Day。


Yesterday, my friend stayed overnight at my house. He shared about how fun it was to serve as a soldier with me. Overnight we didn't asleep.

However, today is the sports day!! I am getting up early in order to take pictures. Oh, I want to go back to my warm bed, because the weather was so cold recently.

My club members of windband, were standing in a line like little soldiers. But it was cold, and their bodies shivered, and I did too.

Then when the sports day is done, I'm going to teach the flute class at club.

I'm a bit tired.

4 則留言:

  1. ご苦労様でした!

    回覆刪除
  2. 現在是流行說英文唷!?

    話說昨天我十點多才去

    兩點多就回新竹了

    科科

    運動會總是沒我的事

    XD

    回覆刪除
  3. it should be "bodies"



    辛苦了~拍照還指導組練呀



    : )

    回覆刪除
  4. Are you tired of teaching flute in your club? ˊˋ



    (搥背

    回覆刪除